The Times School of Media, Bennett University, has started its admission process for the post-graduate (PG) program of Diploma in Digital Media (English) for the current academic year. Those who are willing to be a part of the Times School of Media need to go through certain details of this one-year program that is spread across two semesters.
- Any graduate students from a recognized university are eligible for Digital Media course
- Students to provide their graduation marks to the university as soon as the results are declared
- Entrance test will be there to evaluate proficiency in English language and general knowledge
- The course will cover three platform websites, mobiles, and apps to prepare students.
- A student gets equipped with Skill-based education with digital storytelling in various platforms
- Creating content with the latest software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Adobe Audition and Times CMS
- Digital marketing, advertising, digital ethics, and media law are the key areas of learning
- Field trips are organized for the students to gather information and convert them into digital reports
Education Loan & Scholarship:
- Education loans are available from Credence, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Axis Bank.
- Any two students who have scored 80% or above are eligible to avail 50% of the tuition fee as scholarship. About 17 students are eligible to get a scholarship under this program with a good percentage/score.
Internship and Placement Facility:
The Times School of Media organizes a six to eight-week internship program for the Digital Media program. This program is organized in top news and web portals. Students can get skill-based media education and further get jobs in media houses such as news channels, magazines, newspapers, PR agencies, and event management companies.