Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judge, U.T. Chandigarh have opened online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in
The vacant posts are of Clerks and Stenographer Grade-III in the Subordinate Courts of U.T. Chandigarh.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the official website www.sssc.gov.in up to May 1, 2018.
AGE LIMIT(As on 01-Jan-2018)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
- Starting Date: April 2, 2018
- Step I Registration Last Date: May 1, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Fee Payment Last Date: May 3, 2018 (Within Banking Hours)
- Step II Registration Last Date: May 4, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Form Correction Last Date: May 4, 2018 (11:59 pm)
- Exam Date: May–August 2018
Clerk:18 posts (General-13, SC-01, BC/OBC- 04)
For Clerk:Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science from a recognized university/institution
For Stenographer Grade III:Bachelor Degree in Arts /Science with English Shorthand Speed 80 w.p.m. (Transcription 20 wpm)
For General Candidates: Rs 1000/-
For Reserve Category (Other State: Rs.100/-
For SC/ BC/OBC of Chandigarh– Rs.250/-
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
- Log on to the official website: www.sssc.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment to the post of Clerk/ Stenographer Grade III posts”
- Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
- Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
- The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No.
- Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
- Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Download and take a print out of online application for future use.