By March 27, 2019 (Wednesday) the application process for the recruitment at the post of engineers, officer, research officers and assistant officer (quality control) is going to conclude. The candidates interested and eligible have to apply at the official website, iocl.com. Based on the GATE 2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted who then have to undergo group task or group discussion and personal interview.
The candidates applying have to take print out of the application form and send it to IOCL office. The gross remuneration will be around Rs 17 LPA for the graduate and postgraduate posts. The candidates for postgraduate chemistry posts will get Rs 14 LPA.
Steps to apply are:
- Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website, iocl.com.
- Under the option ‘Careers’ in the homepage please click on ‘latest job openings’.
- Now you have click on the option ‘application for engineers/officer/research… through GATE 2019’.
- Now go for the ‘apply online’ option.
- You have to fill the form and click ‘save and next’.
- Check your preview details and then click ‘submit’.