The results have been announced for the recruitment exam conducted for the post of junior engineer by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The students can check their results at rbi.org.in or opportunities.rbi.org.in. To be eligible for the job the candidates selected will have to complete clearing biometric verification and language proficiency test (LPT). Around 24 posts including 15 civil engineering and 9 electrical engineer posts are to be filled by the recruitment process.
Steps to download are:
- Candidates have to first visit the official website, rbi.org.in.
- Check for the option ‘more links’ and under this click on ‘opportunities@RBI’.
- Now you are taken to a new page, and under ‘current vacancies’ option click on ‘results’.
- Now check the link ‘RBI JE result..’ and click on it.
- You can choose to click on ‘civil’ or ‘engineering’ depending on your stream.
- The provisionally selected roll numbers list will be released.
For further information check the official website.