The results of XIII (13) Exam 2019 has been declared by the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) on the official website and the link is allindiabarexamination.com. The Bar Council of India is conducting the AIBE every year which is to test qualifying advocate’s eligibility in practising Law across India.
On December 23 in 40 cities across the country, the AIBE XIII was held. The candidates who were attempting the examination had 11 languages to choose for. To examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India is the objective of AIBE.
Steps to check results are:
- First candidates have to log on to the official website of AIBE, allindiabarexamination.com.
- Now they can click on ‘Result AIBE XIII’ tab on the homepage.
- Roll number and date of birth has to be entered by the candidates.
- Now please click on submit.
- Please check the results that will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, candidates can download and can take print out for future reference.
Skills at a basic level will be assessed by the AIBE. It is actually to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law. This exam also addresses analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of the law of a candidate.
The Bar Council of India will be awarding the “Certificate of Practice” once the candidate passes the examination.
(Image Courtesy: India Today)