The State Bank of India, SBI has released an official notification inviting all the interested and eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officers (SO). The candidates can apply through the prescribed format on the official website, the link for which is sbi.co.in. The last date to apply is March 24. Total available posts are 8.
Name of the posts are:
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (executive education): 3
- Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing): 2
- Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking): 2
- Marketing executive SBIL Kolkata: 1
Educational qualifications required are:
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education): Post Graduation in domain relevant to the position with minimum 55 per cent. Further, preference will be given to those having additional relevant qualification.
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata: The candidate should possess a MBA or 2 years post graduation diploma in the discipline of marketing with 55 per cent.
- The candidates should be in the age group of 28 to 55 years. Meanwhile, applicants for marketing executive posts should be in the age bracket of 30 to 50 years.
Steps to apply:
- Log on to the official website, sbi.co.in
- Click ‘Careers’ tab on the SBI homepage
- On the new page, click on ‘Recruitment of specialist cadre officer..’ under ‘latest announcement’
- Click on ‘new registration’ and enter the required details
- Again log-in using registration number
- Complete the application form
- Upload all the required documents and pay the fees
- Click on submit
Direct link is: https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-sco-stu-2018-19-17/apply
The application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 600 (Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of Rs 100 (One hundred only) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidate.
The salary package is in the following:
- Faculty posts: The selected candidates will be paid between Rs 25 to Rs 40 lakh
- Marketing executives: The candidates will get 25 lakh per annum.
The intimation/call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
Official notice is: https://bank.sbi/webfiles/uploads/files/careers/0203191531-Detailed%20Advertisement%20SCO-2018-19-07.pdf
[Image Courtesy: India Today]