The Gujarat State Examination Board, Gandhinagar has released the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 1 examinations results.
The Gujarat TET 1 2018 examination for Gujarati, Hindi, and English papers were held on March 4, 2018.
According to the data released by SEB, a total of 92,286 candidates registered for the exam in all mediums while 16,454 did not appear for the exam.
Steps to check:
- Log on to the official website
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on TET Results 2018
- Enter all the required details like roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for further reference.