- As part of the application process, the admissions team would be assessing the application, including the personal statement
The Sheffield University Management School has been inviting applications for a number of scholarships worth 10,000 pounds (Rs 10,56,169) each on a competitive basis for students starting their Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in September 2024. Applicants don’t need to complete a separate application for the scholarship. All candidates who are offered a place on the full-time MBA would automatically be considered for the MBA scholarship. Scholarships would be awarded to candidates who can demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, career progression and potential to contribute to the MBA programme.
As part of the application process, the admissions team would assess the application, including the personal statement. Candidates would be also assessed by their performance at their interview with the MBA admissions team. Applicants to the scholarship are required to hold any offer to study the Sheffield MBA, conditional or unconditional.
When assessing the application, the School would give regard to how applicants addressed the following questions (200 words per question) in their personal statement –
- Why you want to join Sheffield MBA and any other information you want to include in support of your application.
- How do you think you stand out based on your professional experience and any other notable achievements?
- How will you contribute to the Sheffield MBA?
- How will you benefit from our focus on consultancy, entrepreneurship and leadership?
- What are your career aspirations and how would The Sheffield MBA help you achieve those?
All candidates’ scores would be reviewed together once the ‘decisions returned’ deadline passes for each stage by the MBA admissions panel. After that, all recommendations would be passed to the MBA Programme Director for final approval.