- The program is best suited for early-mid career professionals with 2+ years of work experience.
- Upon program completion, learners will receive a certificate from Carlson School of Management and Simplil
- The program includes masterclasses delivered by distinguished faculty from the University of Minnesota and industry experts from IBM.
- The program will also include career assistance from Simplilearn.
Mumbai, August 02, 2022: Simplilearn, a global digital skills training provider, announced its collaboration with the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management for a Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics. The program will provide a well-planned, comprehensive understanding of business analytics and the real-world applications of analytics across multiple domains. Anyone who has completed their bachelor’s degree (in any background) is eligible for this program. The program is best suited for early-mid career professionals having 2+ years of formal work experience, such as IT professionals, Banking and Finance professionals, Marketing Managers, Supply Chain Network Managers, Analysts, and Consultants.
The six-month program will be based on a blended format of online self-learning and live virtual classes. The key features of the program include:
- Program completion certificate from Carlson School of Management and Simplilearn
- Membership to University of Minnesota’s Alumni Association
- Masterclasses delivered by Carlson School of Management faculty and industry experts from IBM
- Industry-recognized IBM certificates for IBM courses
- Ask-Me-Anything sessions & hackathons conducted by IBM
- More than twelve industry-relevant projects
- Simplilearn career assistance
- Integrated labs
The program curriculum consists of R Programming for Data Science, SQL, Business Analytics with Excel, Data Analytics with Python, Capstone Projects, and other modules.
Speaking about the program, Mr. Anand Narayanan, Chief Product Officer, Simplilearn, said, “In today’s business-driven environment, every organization is devising ways to make their decision-making more efficient. Hence, the role of business analytics continues to grow in importance. Business Analytics provides companies the ability to derive deeper insights and create stronger business recommendations for their own success. Given the industry relevance of the program, we have partnered with University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management to curate this post-graduate program in Business Analytics that will provide learners an extensive knowledge of the topic and widen growth and professional opportunities.”
Speaking on the partnership with Simplilearn, Dr. Ravi Bapna, Curtis L. Carlson Chair in Business Analytics and Information Systems at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota said, “Business Analytics can help companies make better, more informed decisions and achieve various goals. Its ability to navigate crises has further increased its importance to the business. Business analytics has certainly changed the dynamics of working in the digital economy and how companies operate.”
Simplilearn conducts more than 1,500 live classes, with an average of 70,000 learners who together spend more than 500,000 hours each month on the platform. Simplilearn’s programs allow learners to upskill and get certified in popular domains. In 2020, Simplilearn introduced a free skills development program called SkillUp. SkillUp lets learners explore in-demand topics in top professional and technology fields for free, helping them make the right learning and career decisions.