Any students with Graduate Engineers and Diploma Engineers. Around 1000 vacancies in CWC, CWC, CPWD, Departments of Posts, MES, Farakka Barrage Project, BRO, CWPRS, Naval and NTRO Organizations.
The examination will be an open competitive computer-based examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers, Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted posts in various Central Government Organization / Department Vacancies in 2019-20.
|Junior Engineers – 1600+ Posts||Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying And Contract||Level 6 ₹ 35400 – 112400/- (7th Central Pay Commission)|
Educational Qualifications (as on 01/01/2020):
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical or relevant discipline from a recognized university/institution
- Minimum 02 years experience for Diploma holders in the respective field.
Selection Methods: Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in Examination (Paper – I and Paper II) and preference for the posts.
Scheme of Examination:
- Paper-I (Objective type) – Computer Based Mode (200 Marks, Duration – 02 Hours)
- Paper-II (Conventional Type) – Written Examination (Descriptive type) (300 Marks, Duration – 02 Hours)
Application Fee: ₹ 100/- for General and OBC Category Candidates
- Opening date for Online Applications: 13th August 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 12th September 2019