Google and TalentSprint have come together for the annual scholarship for deserving women engineers, Google-supported initiative titled Women Engineers (WE) programme.
Students chosen through a pan India selection process will receive annual stipends of Rs 1 lakh each.
Students in the third and fourth years of Engineering would be eligible for this programme, which will comprise of summer coding boot camps, live online classes, ongoing mentorship, certification and team-based projects to hone their problem-solving and computational thinking. “They will be trained by female mentors from the US and India. In the first year, 100 women will be trained, followed by 200 and 300 women in the second and third years respectively. At the end of the programme, the top performers will be eligible for interviews in the Google ecosystem,” says Santanu Paul, cofounder and CEO at TalentSprint.
- Final Application Date: May 10, 2019
- Online Test: April 20 – May 15, 2019
- Interview: May 1 – May 18, 2019
- Enrollment: May 20- May 27
- Women students graduating in 2020 or 2021
- Degrees: B.E., B.Tech, M.Sc., MCA
- Streams: IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, Maths, Applied Maths or equivalent
- Grade: Over 70% in both X and XII
To Apply: https://talentsprintwe.com/