The University of Sheffield, UK is pleased to offer an award of up to £3000 for overseas undergraduate students.
Scholarships of up to £3000 will be awarded as a one-off payment in recognition of academic excellence to students starting an undergraduate degree in September 2019 in one of the following departments – Aerospace Engineering, Automatic Control & Systems Engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MEng Engineering.
To be eligible for an Excellence Scholarship one must:
- make the University of Sheffield as first (firm) choice in the UCAS application process for 2019 entry
- apply to study a full-time undergraduate programme in the relevant department
- be classed as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- be taking all prerequisite subjects for your selected degree
- not have studied at the University of Sheffield International College
The University will offer the scholarship in the form of a cash bursary at the start of course, should one be eligible. The scholarship amount is depended on student’s academic achievement.