The attire one wears in the first thing one can see even from a substantial distance. It forms the first impression and the way one carries it speaks of the persona.
One can start learning the professional dressing habits right from the college days. While, few colleges have the strict dress codes, the others just instruct to be plain and sober. While, the words plain and sober, conveys little sense, it is essential to think upon how to strike the right balance between being professionally dressed and yet not boring and monotonous.
Here are few tips for the same:
- Have a good collection of scarfs: They add-on to the top one wears and gives an overall fresh look to the attire. One can mix and match with various tops. It offers a wide choice and gives a trendy look.
- Varied Pants: Pants come in different cuts and styles. It can accentuate a great look on picking on the right colours. The must have ones are black and white that matches to any outfit without much of a thinking struggle.
- Invest on belts and bags: Belt, however, a thin strip of leather, adds-on to the style quotient. It balances the upper and lower portion of body in a good way.
- Plain is the new trend: Plain kurtis look very great for college girls with all colours available. One can wear them both with the palazzo or leggings.
- Right ear-rings for the right attire: Ever seen wearing gold jhumkas with jeans? Would it not look odd? Take care of those minute things as this shows your little care towards your presentation manner.
- Have at-least a pair of formal dresses: Formal dress looks great, especially while representing your college in internal or external meetings.
- Sandles: Leave some space of your wardrobe for having different patterns of sandles. Flats, Shoes, or Wedges, have your little small collection to mix and match with different attires.
The scope is wide and options are many. Whatever one wears, at the end, it should be comfortable, pleasing, thereby adding up on the confidence quotient.