Did your management asked to start screening candidate to decrease the workload from other. And you are trying to figure out how to screen candidates without meeting them face to face. Searching for right candidate is a hectic job and consumes lot of time.
With the involvement of technology and current situation of COVID-19 constantly breaking the market into more conceptualized sector. The candidates have high demand related to work life balance, more flexibility and better learning experience.
Here some of the tips and question you to need to follow:
Use of better technology
- Human resource department has started using AI to screen candidates from particular domain.
- As per report, more than 90% of recruiter has started using social media platform to hire.
- Involvement of recruiting software to manage the hiring process.
- Online Ads like Indeed, glassdoor, etc
- Use of Video chat application like skype and zoom for face to face hiring
- Use of Chatbot
Here is a webinar to understand the importance of technology and big data to find the right talent.
Hiring from cross industry
Recruiter should look candidate from different sectors specializes with similar skills and experience. You will come across better candidate with broad perspective.
Set perfect screening parameter
In order to reach the perfect candidate, screening with right parameter is very much important irrespective of what technology involve during the process.
Check out the following the factors:
- Company review in different platform
- Use Boolean for top results
- Use of better analytics approach like screening by cities, by sector, by skills, by topics, by tools, etc.
In many cases, your employer can refer to best candidate with better record of accomplishment. That can save your lot of time and resources involves in it.
Third party recruitment service
Many prominent service providers like Randstad, Atrium, Kelly services, and many more can look after the entire process from screening to on boarding.
Here few other tips: