Translational Health Science and Technology Institute is inviting researcher for the post-doctoral program. Applicants will be involved in large infectious disease research programs/projects involving human cohorts/clinical trials and are expected to work at the interface of biology and clinical research. The focus areas include epidemiology, immunology, pathogenesis, drug and vaccine development, and diagnostics for viral and bacterial diseases (Eg: Dengue, Hepatitis, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis etc.)
- PhD in Biological Sciences with at least one research article in a peer-reviewed journal indexed in PUBMED as the first author.
- Candidates should have an accepted first-author publication at the time of submission of their application.
- Candidates who have submitted their doctoral thesis may also apply. However, they should have successfully completed their viva voce examination at the time of interview. A copy of the provisional degree certificate is required at the time of joining.
- Doctoral research in the areas of infectious diseases, immunology, and microbiology with exposure to clinical research. Expertise in handling human clinical samples, animal models of disease and in vitro assays relevant to infectious disease research. (Desirable Qualifications)
Age limit: 30 years
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 75,000/- in the first two years with performance-based revision in emoluments after the second year.
Duration of the award: The maximum duration of the award is three years that is subject to satisfactory progress based on the annual performance reviews.
Terms & Conditions
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
- The date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for online applications in each cycle.
- Candidates who were interviewed earlier will not be considered again.
- Age relaxation as per Government of India rules will apply.
For more details: http://thsti.res.in/train_program.php