The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the schedule of undergraduate programmes. As per the information, the registration process for DOST 2020 will begin from August 24, 2020.
Students who wish to apply can visit the official website i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in and can apply for the same from August 24, 2020. Students shortlisted from the DOST 2020 will be eligible to participate in the online counselling process.
- Phase one registration process: August 24, 2020
- Web option: August 29, 2020 to September 8, 2020
- Verification of special category documents: September 3 for PH/CAP, September 4 for NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
- Phase one seat allotment: September 16, 2020
- Online self reporting: September 17 to September 22, 2020
- Phase two registration: September 17, 2020 to September 23, 2020
- Phase two web option: September 17, 2020 to September 23, 2020
- Verification of special category documents: September 21 for PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
- Phase two seat allotment: September 28, 2020
- Online self reporting: September 28, 2020 to October 2, 2020
- Phase three registraion: September 28,2020 to October 3, 2020
- Phase three web option: September 28, 2020 to October 3, 2020
- Verification of special documents: September 30, 2020 for PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
- Phase three seat allotment: October 8, 2020
- Online self reporting: October 8, 2020 to October 12, 2020
The application process for DOST 2020 will have three steps– register for DOST ID online; pay registration fee; fill application form; and exercise web options.
DOST is a single window admission portal for registration to undergraduate programmes in the state universities including Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Palamuru University, Mahatma Gandhi University and Sathavahana University.