The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, UPPS has released an official notification inviting candidates to apply for the post of Mines Officer, Assistant Professor in different specialists, Principal (Allopathy), Engineer, Vetting Officer and other posts.
The online application process of UPPSC Recruitment 2020 has begun and the last date to apply for the same is October 5.
As per the UPPSC notification, the last date for fee submission is October 1, 2020.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts: 610
Number of posts:
- Principal (Allopathy) – 1
- Medical Officer (Allopath) – 3
- Vetting Officer – 1
- Veterinary Medical Officer – 215
- Medical Officer (Allopath) General Recruitment – 256
- Joint Director – 1
- Deputy Director – 1
- Assistant Planner- (General Recruitment) – 8
- Engineers – 4
- Assistant Professor in different specialities – 88
- Mines Officer – 3
- Assistant Professor in different specialists – 29
UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Here’s how you can apply online
In order to apply online for 610 vacancies in UPPSC, all the interested candidates need to visit the official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in.
The selected candidates for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 will get the paid as per the below-mentioned pay scale:
- Assistant Professor in different specialists: Rs 68,900
- Principal (Allopathy): Rs 1,44,200
- Medical Officer (Allopath): Rs 15,600-39,00+5,400
- Medical Officer (Allopath) General Recruitment: Rs 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Joint Director: Rs 78,800-2,09,200
- Vetting Officer: Rs 15, 600-39,100+5,400
- Veterinary Medical Officer: Rs 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Mines Officer: Rs 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Deputy Director: Rs 67,700-2,087,00
- Assistant Planner: (General Recruitment) Rs 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Engineers: Rs 15,600-39,100+5,400
- Assistant Professor in different specialities: Rs 68,900
Educational qualification required
Veterinary Medical Officer: A degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BVSc and AH) from a university established by law in India or a degree recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto or other recognised Veterinary qualification as defined in clause (C) of Section 2 of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act no.- 52 of 1984), as amended from time to time.
Must be duly registered with the Uttar Pradesh Veterinary Council. Candidates who are not registered with the UP Veterinary Council will have to submit their certificate of registration with UP Veterinary Council within 45 days in case of being selected.
Mines Officer: The candidates should have a degree in Mining Engineering from a university established by law in India or Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognised institution with at least one-year experience in supervising mining operation and two years’ experience in dealing with mineral concession work.
Principal (Allopathy): MD/MS or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Medical Council of India. At least 10 years Teaching experience as professor/ Associate Professor/Reader in a recognised Medical College/ Institution out of which at least five years should be as Professor in a department.
Medical Officer (Allopath): MBBS degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by Government as equivalent thereto. Registration with the State Medical Council, Uttar Pradesh.
Important dates to remember
- Last date to apply: October 5
- Last date to pay fees in the bank: October 1