Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is starting recruiting process online for trained male and female teachers for 10,768 posts from March 15, 2018.
This is the main recruiting exam as far as the number of vacancies is concerned. UPPSC has released a brief notification in this regard. The commission is going to release a detailed advertisement on March 15, 2018.
Post Name: LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher
- Starting date: March 15, 2018
- Last date to apply: April 16, 2018
- Last date for depositing fees: April 12, 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-July-2018)
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
(Born between 02-Jul-1978 to 01-Jul-1997)
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the UPPSC official website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Category wise vacancy details for UPPSC LT Grade Teachers
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs 100
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 40
- For PH candidates: Nil
Note:The Application Fee can be paid online through credit/debit card, net banking or through eChallan at Bank.
- Graduation from a recognized university with Ed.
- For Computer Teacher Post: Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science OR Graduate with A Level Course OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
- 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay 4800/- & Other Allowances