The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited applications for the recruitment of Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard Posts on its official website i.e. upsssc.gov.in. A total of 655 vacancies have been notified by UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard Posts applications can be filled through online mode from July 18, 2019. Eligible candidates can apply to the UPSSSC Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard posts through the UPSSSC official website on or before 08 Aug 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for the UPSSSC Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard jobs should be 12th passed from recognised university. Candidate can check more details on UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2019 by scrolling details.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 18 July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 08 August 2019
- Last Date for Online Correction in application- 16 August 2019
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancy – 655 Posts
- Forest Guard- 370
- Wildlife Guard- 45
Eligibility Criteria for Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard Posts:
- Candidates should be passed Intermediate examination of the Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh or by the Government.
5200-20200 grade pay 1900 Rs
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard Posts:
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, physical test and medical test.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Jobs 2019
- The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on the official website from July 18 to August 8, 2019.