The National Institution for Transforming India is the premier policy Think Tank of India which is engaged in a number of transformational initiatives as a catalyst and an accelerator of change across sectors in partnership with Central Ministries and the State Governments. The three broad working areas of NITI Aayog are given below
- Policy & Knowledge – NIIT Aayog is engaged in policy intervention across the sectors while designing strategic and long term policies and programmes for the Government of India. Further, it provides both directional and policy inputs as well as relevant technical advice to the Centre and States.
- Innovation- Promoting a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship by serving as a platform for promotion of world-class Innovation Hubs, Grand Challenges, Start-up businesses and other self-employment activities, particularly in rigorous technology and innovation driven area.
III. Monitoring and Evaluation –Design, experiment, quasi-experiment, rigorous econometric modelling techniques and big data analytics to provide insight and feedback to drive evidence-based policy and programme design.
- Name of position: Young Professional
- Number of positions: 60
- Method of recruitment: Contract Based through Open Market
- Age Limit Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement
- Period of Contract: For a period of 2 years
- Remuneration (per month) Rs 60,000/- (Fixed) (Inclusive of Taxes)
- Education qualification: Essential Master’s Degree in the areas listed in Annexure-I or BE/B.Tech or 2 years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA.
- Experience: Minimum of one year of work experience relevant to the job description. The broad work experience will be based on the functional areas assigned to NITI Aayog. Preference will be given to persons with work experience in the relevant field supported by published work/ policy papers/ appraisal/ monitoring of projects & schemes etc.
- Job Role: Young Professionals (YPs) will be required to provide high quality inputs in disciplines like Agriculture/ Economics/ Finance/ Education/ Health / Nutrition/Women & Children / Social Sciences/ Engineering & Technology/ Urban Planning and development/ Infrastructure/ Environment/ Rural Development/ Data Analysis/ Project Management/ Start Up/ Innovation etc. This would require demonstration of proven academic credentials, professional achievements and leadership qualities on the part of the aspirants.
Instruction to fill the form: http://niti.gov.in/writereaddata/files/recruitment/Instructions_1.pdf
Procedure and Guideline: http://niti.gov.in/writereaddata/files/recruitment/Procedure-and-guidelines-for-engagement-of-Senior-Consultants-and-Consultants.pdf
To apply online: https://crbs.nitiaayog.nic.in/eapplication/niticon/Registration.aspx