XAT 2020 Registration has been started. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2020) is a university level exam which is conducted under guidance of XLRI, on behalf of XAMI. It is organized on all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.
XAT is a gateway to get admission in some of the top B-schools in India. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
XAT 2020 Exam Important Dates
- Starting of registration- August 23, 2019
- Last date of registration- 4th week of November 2019
- Releasing of admit card- 20th December 2019
- XAT 2020 exam date- 5th January 2020
- Declaration of result- 31st January 2020
XAT 2020 Application Form
- XAT 2020 online application form has been started from August 23, 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode
- The application process will be continued till the fourth week of November 2019.
- Along with the online application form, candidates have to upload the scan photograph and signature.
- The application form correction will be started from the month of November 2019. However, it is not necessary that this year the authority will provide the correction facility.
- Fill all the required details and submit it on time. Take the printout of the submitted application form.
Application Fee for XAT 2020
Online payment can done through Debit card, Credit card, online banking. Below, we have mentioned the application fee details:
|Application||Registration Fee||Course Fee for each course|
|Without late registration fee||Rs 1700/-||Rs 300/-|
|Late registration fee||Rs 2000/-||Rs 500/-|
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2020
Age Limit: There will be no age criteria for XAT 2020.
Qualification: Candidate should have bachelor degree or equivalent from the recognized university.
Nationality: Foreign nationals and NRI candidates can apply through GMAT score card.
Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply if studying in final year of graduation.
XAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: It will be online (computer based) mode.
Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) will be asked in the exam.
Examination Timing: Time duration will be of about 3 hours.
Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry one mark.
Negative Marking: There will be negative marking 0.25 for each incorrect answer. For unattempted question more then 12, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Part -1: Duration 170 Minutes
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation- 27
Decision Making- 21
Verbal and Logical Ability- 24
Part-2: Duration 35 Minutes
General knowledge- 25
Essay writing- 1 Topic
XAT 2020 Syllabus
- Decision Making: Condition and grouping test, data arrangement text, complex, case lets.
- Verbal And Logical Ability: Reading comprehension, Para jumble, critical reasoning, fill in the blanks with suitable answer etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Geometry, Statics, Speed and Distance, Tables, Graphs, Arithmetic, Heights and Distance etc.
- General Knowledge: Politics, Nation and States, History, Sports, Awards, Business, Economics.
- Essay Writing: The Essay Will Give In Social And Economic Events Will Come In The Examination.