Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gurgoan invites applicant for the post of Teachers, Coaches, and Staff Nurse for part time/ Contractual basis for 2019-2020.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Science, Science and Maths
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Phyics, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, History, Geography, , Economics, Ploitical Science, Maths Miscellaneous – Councellers, Sports Coach, Art & Craft, Music, Yoga, Doctor And Nurse Staff, German Teacher, Special Educator For Special Children
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Computer science and computer educator
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
Date of Interview: 20-02-2019
Registration Time: 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Venue: K.V. Gurgaon
Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
- PGT (Biology) – Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/ Biosciences/ Genetics/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and
Zoology at Graduation level.
- Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
Note: Candidates having Special B.Ed. are not eligible for the post of PGT.
Salary: PGT Rs. 27500/- per month
Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of
subjects and in aggregate
- Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Salary: TGT Rs. 26,250/- per month
Note: Kindly arrive with your original certificates and self-attested copies of documents at the time of interview.