Applications are being invited for various posts such as technical officer, assistant, personal assistant, central food safety officer, assistant director by the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI). Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply at the official website, fssai.gov.in.
It has been clearly mentioned in the official notification that both freshers and experienced candidates can apply for these posts. There are a total of 275 vacancies are on offer. From March 26, the application process will begin and by April 14, 2019, it will conclude. The vacancy details for FSSAI recruitment 2019 are in the following:
|S.No.||Name of the post||Pay level||No of vacancies|
|2||Assistant Director (Technical)||10||15|
|4||Central Food Safety Officer||07||37|
|7||Junior Assistant Grade-I||04||07|
|10||Assistant Manager (IT)||07||05|
Steps to apply are:
- First go to the official website, fssai.gov.in.
- Now click on ‘careers’ when you scroll at the end on the homepage.
- You have to check, under current openings, by clicking on ‘apply online’.
- Please use details to register yourself.
- The next step is log-in to fill the form and make payment.
The link will only be functional from March 26, 2019, as it is not yet activated.
(Image Courtesy: The Indian Express)