The applications are invited for the posts of engineers, officer, research officers and assistant officer by the Indian Oil. Candidates can check the details on its official website, iocl.com. GATE 2019 score would be considered for recruitment. March 27, 2019, is the last date to apply.
According to the official notification, based on GATE score candidates will be shortlisted & those selected will be called for interview and after next round of selection, a final merit list will be released based on which the allocation of jobs will be done.
The eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates must have a graduate engineering degree from any of the discipline such as civil, chemical, electrical, instrumentational and mechanical, for the post of engineer/officers.
- Candidates must have a postgraduate engineer’s degree, for the post of research officers.
- Candidates must possess a postgraduate degree in chemistry with two years of experience, for the post of assistant officer.
- For a graduate-level job the upper age limit to apply is 26 years and for a postgraduate level job, it is 28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is available for the reserved category candidates.
- The upper age limit is 30 years for PG chemistry jobs.
- The gross remuneration will be about Rs 17 lakh per annum, for the graduate and postgraduate posts.
- Candidates will get Rs 14 lakh per annum, for postgraduate chemistry posts.
Steps to apply are:
- First check the official website, iocl.com.
- Click on ‘latest job openings’ under ‘Careers’, on the homepage.
- Candidates have to click on ‘application for engineers/officer/research… through GATE 2019’.
- The next step is to click on ‘apply online’.
- Now you can start filling the form and click ‘save and next’.
- Once check the preview details and click ‘submit’.
The Print out of the application form needs to be taken by the candidates and send it to IOCL office.
(Image Courtesy: The Indian Express)