Indian Railway is recruiting eligible candidates for 26 posts of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT). The vacancies are in Netaji Vidyapith Railway Higher Secondary School, Maligaon and Railway Higher Secondary School, Maligaon.
It is a part-time and contract basis for a period not exceeding 31/01/2020 or appointment of regularly selected candidates for Railway Recruitment Board.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Zoology
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Biology
- Post Graduate in relevant subject & B.Ed
Salary: 27500 PM
- The willing candidates may directly report for the ‘WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” to the venue of the interview as per date and time specified above ‘with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets in original and true copies (attested by a Gazetted officer) and also 2 (two) recent passport size photographers along with a filled-in application form.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- If any candidate is employed, he will have to submit NOC from his/her employer, if he/she is already employed.
Interview Date & Time: On 22.08.2019 at 10:00 hrs
Venue Address: Office of the General Manager (P) C/o GM Office Complex, Maligaon, N.F. Railway, Guwahati-11
Read the below notification for more details: