The results of the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) which was conducted on January 20, 2019, for admission to graduate and postgraduate courses in the institute, has been declared on the official website, nift.ac.in. The results for B Ftech, M FTech and MFM programmes are declared and the results for B Des and M Des are yet to be released.
Below are the steps to check the NIFT Entrance Exam Result 2019:
- Please check the official website, which is nift.ac.in.
- Under admissions 2019 in the homepage please click on the link result of written entrance exam 2019.
- Now you can click on the link view result of written test.
- You are requested to log-in using roll number, date of birth, application number. And the result will finally appear.
- Students are requested to download the result and take a print-out for future reference.
After clearing the written exam, students have to appear for situation test, group discussion and interview. The marks of all stages of screening will be included in the final result which will be declared by May 2019.