IQVIA is hiring for Trainee Clinical Data Coordinator position for life science candidate.
Job Title: Trainee Clin Data Coord
Job Location: Bangalore
- Work on visit tracking in CTMS for Investigator payments, Vendor Setup QC’s, PV Batch Review, Passthrough invoice Batch Review & associated tasks.
- Understanding the contracts & enabling excellent output quality for the processing teams.
- Ensure effective and efficient coordination between the operations team (PM/RSU/Clinical/IPA) for visit/passthrough batch query resolutions.
- Ability to work in a deadline-orientated environment and manage SLA’s (TAT, Productivity, Quality) efficiently.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for data/information/analysis.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Ability to communicate with all the ‘Clients’ & ‘Project Managers’ with a true understanding of speech.
- Sitting for extended periods of time if work calls.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
For more information, click here