With the significant change in consumer behaviour and marketing approach owing to the pandemic, Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC), in association with SpeakIn, announced a master class on digital sales & marketing for the dealers of the automotive industry.
Key Highlights of the session are as follows:
- Learn to generate sales through digital marketing activities
- Learn how to create your own website, your brand image, social media creative, Interactive content and lot more
- Engage with your customer through social media platforms
- Understand how to handle complaints and customer interaction
- Learn how to get your Google ranking on the top through SEO and SEM
- Learn how to do paid social media marketing
- Learn new age marketing techniques
Sharing details about the master class, Nikunj Sanghi, Chairman, ASDC, said, “COVID has changed the entire game, our relationships today has become digital. The art of selling is experiencing massive disruption and some of these changes will outlive the pandemic. To maintain market continuity, the dealerships have to become as active as OEMs on digital platforms. The back offices need to equally efficiently use digital tools to engage with the customers.”
The program aims to build digital competence within the dealership which can add and aid the existing brick and mortar on ground sale.
Deepshika Kumar, Managing Partner, SpeakIn, said, “The aim is to hear insights of the experts on the impending digital transformation journey of the Automotive retail business and the advantages, opportunities and possible challenges the sector can foresee. By the end of this course, attendees will be equipped with basic knowledge about how can they use digital platforms to grow their business, drive traffic, engage with their customers and acquire the skills necessary to be an effective dealer at automobile dealerships.”
The first batch of the program is heavily subsidised by ASDC and is available at Rs. 499/- (GST extra) only for a 18-hour program by Industry Experts.