Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will conduct the entrance test of COMEDK UGET 2020. It is a state level entrance exam through which number of candidates will be provided admission in B.Tech degree programmes. Aspirants qualifying the test with minimum qualifying marks will be given admission in various engineering colleges located in the Karnataka State.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
|Online Starting of Application Form||3rd week of January 2020|
|Availability of Mock Test||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Release of Final Answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||Last week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of June 2020|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
- The Online Registration process of COMEDK UGET 2020 will start from the third week of January 2020.
- The online application process will involve – Online Registration, filling the Application form, uploading the required documents, selection of exam centre and payment of application fee.
- The complete registration process and application filling process will be done in online mode.
- Last date to fill the application form is third week of April 2020.
- Applicants must completely and correctly fill the application before submitting it. No applicant will be allowed to edit/ modify the details of application after its final submission.
At the time of filling the application, candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1300 + GST &Convenience charges. The fee can be paid by the applicants by debit/credit card or net banking.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate applying must be citizen of India.
For UG Engineering Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary/2nd PUC or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in the qualifying exam must have passed with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
For UG Architecture Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary/2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in the qualifying exam must have passed with Mathematics as one of the subjects with other subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- Applying candidate must have qualified aptitude test of NATA in 2020 year.
Kindly Note: Candidates seeking admission in B.Arch programme need not to appear for entrance test of COMEDK UGET.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Date and Mode: COMEDK UGET 2020 Entrance exam will be organized in the 2nd week of May 2020 in online CBT mode.
Number and Type of Questions: There will be total of 180 multiple choice questions in the entrance exam.
Language Medium: The question paper will be in English only.
Total Marks: The exam paper will be of total 180 marks. Each section will be of 60 marks.
Time Duration: Total time duration given to complete the exam will be of 3 hours.
Subjects: The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
Marking Scheme: For each correct response, one mark will be awarded. Negative marking is not applicable.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus
COMEDK Karnataka will prescribe the syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2020. The complete section wise syllabus details can be checked by the candidates from the website. The topics contained in the Syllabus will be from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry of 10+2 level/2nd PUC.