Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 results were declared by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras. The candidates who have given the GATE 2019 can check their scores on the official website and the link is gate.iitm.ac.in. GATE 2019 exam was conducted by the IIT Madras on February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019 in both forenoon and afternoon session. From March 20 to May 31, 2019, the candidates who got qualified can download their GATE 2019 scorecards. The link, for which the GATE 2019 scorecard is being made available for the qualified candidates from GOAPS, is https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in/.
Steps to check the GATE 2019 result is:
- First, the candidates have to log on to the official website of GATE 2019 which is gate.iitm.ac.in or appsgate.iitm.ac.in.
- Now on the homepage, they have to click on ‘GATE 2019 result’ link.
- Registration number and password has to be entered by the candidates now.
- Now please click on submit.
- The results for GATE 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and can take print out of the same for future reference.
GATE 2019 exam was conducted for about 24 subjects that include Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering among other subjects.
(Image Courtesy: India Today)