Exam time is the most hectic time for the students, parents, and even teachers; but the most stressed out, are parents because long studying hours and unhealthy food habits of students affects their ward’s health which worries them. Hence we would suggest you some tips for a healthy diet during exams, recommended foods to eat and how students can be active during exams. These tips are listed below:-
- It is always advisable to eat a smaller, frequent meal that provides a steady supply of energy to the brain.
- Students should have a healthy and wholesome breakfast.
- Students must pay attention to what snacks they are eating. It is better to eat sprouts chat, yoghurt with fruits and granola, fruit- yoghurt smoothie, vegetable and cheese sandwich, nuts and seeds mix; which are considered good snacks.
- Omega-3 fatty acids diet food plays an important role in memory, concentration, and even relieving depression.
- Drinking 1.5 litres of water a day is recommended. Along with it, you can take coconut water, buttermilk, milky drinks, and some special tea like chamomile tea.
- It is advisable to eat high-protein foods like lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy, pulses, sprouts, nuts; fruits, vegetables; whole grains like oats, brown rice, etc.
Along with this students have to do physical exercise which is definitely not a waste of time.