Aspirants have stated that counselling process for NEET 2021 ended late therefore leaving them less to prepare.
The NEET exam originally held in January was conducted the whole year as final-year MBBS students across the nation were locate for pandemic related tasks.
Applicants think that it is difficult for them for the examination when they are in midway of the counselling process of the counselling process for last year’s examination and had no time to make ready.
Benefits of deferring the exams of NEET-
- Students will prepare adequately to their needs.
- They evade from stress and depression.
- They can maintain their routine according to them.
- Students can devote their more time on studies.
Disadvantages of delaying exams-
- Late start of session which can affect their age
- Incur additional costs.
- Innocent five to ten thousand interns, who served as during Covid warriors during pandemic, are ineligible to appear for NEET-PG due to delay in completion of their .
- All other student also start raising voice for any privilege even there’s no big issue.