On its official website on March 20, the online registration process for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2019 will end. The link is bitsadmission.com. The interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format latest by 5 pm. This exam is required for admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad which is a computer based online test.
BITSAT 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 16 to May 26.
The pattern of the exam is: The duration of the entrance examination is of three-hour.
There will be four parts:
- Part I will be Physics of 40 marks
- Part II will be Chemistry of 40 marks
- Part III will be (a) English Proficiency (b) Logical Reasoning of 25 marks
- Part IV will be Mathematics or Biology of 45 marks (For B Pharm candidates)
The questions will be of the objective in nature and negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer will also be there. The right answers will be allotted three marks each.
These are the steps to apply:
- Candidates have to check the official website, bitsadmission.com.
- You have to click on the ‘Online application process’ option.
- Then you need to register yourself with valid email id, date of birth and other details. You are expected not to change mail id until the exam is completed.
- Now please upload the required documents. Then click on the ‘submit’ option.
- You are supposed to download and take a print out for further reference.