Indian School of Business & Finance (ISBF), New Delhi, an Affiliate Centre of the University of London (UoL), and a Featured Teaching Institution of The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), announced that they have been awarded the ASSOCHAM ‘Best Institute For Providing Global Exposure’ at the annual Education Excellence Awards 2018. The award is in recognition for the excellence ISBF strives for in its operations and the immense contribution they are making in the field of education. Given LSE’s reputation for academic rigour, and its place among the top social science institutions in the world, ISBF students have the opportunity to study a world-class, cutting-edge curriculum, designed, examined and assessed by some of the leading academicians in the world.
These culminate in a range of academic and professional advantages available to the students. Students from various programmes at ISBF have transferred to pursue their second and third year of study at the LSE and other top universities in the UK, US and Canada. Several others have also gone on to the most prestigious Master’s programmes in India and overseas. Other avenues of global exposure for students of ISBF include LSE and UoL academic awards and scholarships, and international work placements at the headquarters of leading investment banks.
Other News & Facts:
- ISBF offers Undergraduate (Honours) degree programmes and Graduate Diploma programmes from the University of London (UoL) with academic direction from The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- ISBF is among the select few institutions worldwide that have been given the Affiliate Centre status by University of London, and Featured Teaching Institution status by the London School of Economics
- Every year, two students are awarded scholarships for LSE Summer School
- Every year, ISBF students transfer into second year at LSE and other top colleges overseas
- ISBF students have gone on to pursue Master’s degrees from LSE, Oxford, Harvard and other leading institutions of the world and India
- Students secure placements in exciting profiles with leading MNCs such as Morgan Stanley, HSBC and UBS overseas, and EY, KPMG, Deloitte, Citibank and Moody’s Analytics in India
- ISBF was awarded the Dewang Mehta National Education Award for the best Academic Input in Finance in 2015
- Dr G.L. Tayal, Dean, Academics at ISBF, New Delhi also received the award for the Award For Outstanding Contribution to Education
Dr. Jitin Chadha, Founder & Director, ISBF, New Delhi on this occasion said,
“It gives me immense pleasure that ISBF, New Delhi has been adjudged as ASSOCHAM Best Institute For Providing Global Exposure under the Education Excellence Awards, 2018. The outcome is the result of relentless teamwork, along with hands-on guidance from the University of London and the London School of Economics. I take this opportunity to congratulate every member of staff at ISBF, and most importantly our students, who have utilised their exposure to a world-class curriculum and other unique global opportunities such as second-year transfers to top universities, international work placements and LSE Summer School scholarship, to make a mark in different walks of life. I would also like to laud ASSOCHAM’s initiative, for awards such as these are an inspiration for all educational institutions to strive towards excellence.”