The online application process for the Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical and Pharmacy Courses (KEAM-2019) has commenced from Sunday, February 3, 2019. The candidates can apply through the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
The last date to apply online is February 28, 2019. The entrance examinations will be conducted on April 22 and 23, 2019. The admit card will be released on April 10.
The examination will be held in two parts (time duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes each), in MCQ format across 14 district centers in Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai
There will be 120 questions in each paper. Each question carries 4 marks, and 1 mark will be taken as negative marking.
List of courses offered
- Engineering — Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) — B Tech (Agricultural Engineering) [B Tech (AgriEngg)] — B Tech (Food Engineering & Technology) [B Tech (Food Engg& Tech)] — B Tech (Dairy Technology) — B Tech (Food Technology) [BTech (Food Tech)]
- Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) — Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) — Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) — Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) — Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture [BSc (Hons) Agri] — Bachelor of Science-Forestry [BSc (Hons) Forestry]
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc& AH)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm).
The results of KEAM examinations will be released on May 25. The candidates can check the rank list through the official website, cee-kerala.org on June 20.