Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will be holding the Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2019 for admission to diploma technical courses. Admission will be based on performance of candidates in SSC, and no separate test will be held.
The online registration-cum-application form of the test will be available around the 3rdweek of June, 2019. Facilitation Centres (FCs) will also be established to assist applicants fill the online application form. After that a provisional Maharashtra Polytechnic 2019 merit list will be released, followed by the final one. In the initial merit list applicants can raise grievances. Counselling will be a centralized online process.
- The applicant must have cleared class VIII, IX and X (SSC) from a recognized institute in Maharashtra
- Candidate’s parents must be a Maharashtra state domicile
- Candidate who doesn’t fall in the upper two categories, must have a parent who is employed with GOI or GOI undertaking; or; may be a serving/retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.
- The applicant must also have passed class VIII, IX and X (SSC) from a school situated in Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and also whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
Maharashtra Polytechnic Counselling
The final merit list of the counselling will be published after admission team deal with the grievances the applicants might raise against the provisional merit list. Applicants listed in the final list would next have to take part in the online process of seat allotment.
Step-wise counselling system
- Filling of application form
- Verification of documents at Facilitation Centres
- Release of initial merit list, followed by the final one
- Seat allotment
How to fill application form
- The applicant will have to register using valid email id and password
- Then upload scanned documents must be in the requested format and size
- Pay the application fee of Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2019 exam
- Check all the details and finally submit the form
Documents needed for verification
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Mark sheets of Class VIII,IX Mark sheet/ Proforma Z
- Mark sheet of S.S.C. (Std.X) mark sheet
- School leaving certificate after passing SSC (Standard X)
- HSC/ HSC Vocational mark sheet and Leaving Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of passing Intermediate Grade Drawing examination, if applicable.
- ST/SC/OBC certificate, if applicable