The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released an official notification inviting all the interested candidates for recruitment of 535 Specialist Officers. The online registration process begins today, September 8, 2020.
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.pnbindia.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. The candidates can apply only for one post. The last date to apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is September 29.
Detail of the vacancies:
Total vacancies: 535 posts
Name of the post:
- Manager (Risk) – 160 Posts
- Manager (Credit) – 200 Posts
- Manager (Treasury) – 30 Posts
- Manager (Architect) – 25 Posts
- Manager (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Manager (Economic) – 10 Posts
- Manager (HR) – 10 Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk) – 40 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit) – 50 Posts
How to apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020:
In order to apply online for of 535 Specialist Officers vacancies, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of PNB, pnbindia.in
- On the homepage, click on the tab “Recruitments”
- Under “NOTICE DATED (07-09-2020)” click on “PNB SO Registration”
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format
- Pay the PNB SO application fee and upload all the relevant documents
- Click on FINAL SUBMIT button.
Application fee to be paid:
SC/ST/PWBD category candidates: Rs 175 per candidate (only intimation charges)
All other candidates: Rs 850 per candidate
Selection will be through online test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
Last date to apply: September 29, 2020
Exam date: Oct/Nov