As per the scheduled notification, Pondicherry University will be closing the application window for the academic year 2019-20 on April 22. The process of registration and filling the application form was commenced from March 22. The university, after giving a whole month to the candidates for filling the application form, will be closing the window tomorrow.
The candidates who have not registered themselves for the admission can fill the application forms online till the scheduled deadline. Candidates can apply for their desired courses by registering themselves on the official website through the link given below.
The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the courses offered by the Pondicherry University 2019 admission.
Steps to fill the application form
- Visit the official website of Pondicherry University
- Click on ‘Admission 2019-20’ given under the ‘Admission’ section
- Click on ‘Registration’ option given on the top right corner
- Fill in the required details and click ‘Submit’
- Log in by entering the login credentials provided by the university
- Fill in the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Preview the filled-in application form
- Click ‘Proceed to Pay’
- Remit the application fee online via Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Netbanking
The candidates are suggested to keep multiple copies of their application form for future references as it can be useful for the latter stages of the admission process. Application Fee The candidates can remit the application fee online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking.
Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 300. Those who belong to General/OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 600. The payment for applying for the admission will be done via a secured payment gateway provided by the university online.