SBI Clerk 2019 has released an official notification for the post of Clerical Cadre. The examination is to be conducted into two parts Preliminary and Main.
Dates to Remember:
- Online Application: 12th April 2019
- Application Form Closes: 3rd May 2019
- Preliminary: June 2019
- Main: 10.08.2019
Candidates posted to the post of Clerical Cadre for the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) will receive a decent salary by State Bank of India. A total of Rs. 21000/- to Rs. 23000/- is given as salary to an SBI Clerk.
- A candidate is required to be between 20-28 years to be eligible for the SBI Clerk 2019 exam.
- He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A candidate is required to be: A citizen of India, A subject of Nepal, A subject of Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India or a person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years
- Relaxation in Age limits as per government norms.
11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is `13075.00 (`11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates).
Probation Period: Minimum of 6 months for junior associates
- SC/ST/PWD/XS: 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/OBC/EWS `750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
For more information, click here