State Bank of India, SBI has released the official notification to fill up 47 posts of Specialist Cadre Officers. Candidates who are interested in jobs in banking sector can easily apply for the posts by visiting the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. All the postings will be for Mumbai location.
The opening date of application is October 30, 2018, and closing date of application is November 22, 2018.
SBI SO 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Analytics Translators: 04 Posts
- Sector Credit Specialists: 19 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists: 04 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists: 20 Posts
- Analytics Translators: B. Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata).
- Sector Credit Specialists: Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
- Portfolio Management Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
- Sector Risk Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA.
- The age limit to apply for the posts mentioned above are set between 25 to 35 years.
Pay Scale for SBI SOs:
|Grade||Scale of Pay||CTC (Approx.)|
|MMGS-III||(42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490)||Rs 19.50 lakhs p.a.|
|SMGS-IV||(50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170)||Rs 23.00 lakhs p.a|
SBI SO 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be based on short-listing and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short-listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short-listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.