Work from home is the new norm now. However, running the business from home is not as easy as one might think. With complete restriction of travel, the dispatch of goods is a big challenge for business owners.
Especially, start-ups are the worst hit with meager resources, employees and lack of funds.
In this challenging times, there are a few thumb-rules, they can help sustain a business:
1. Good Planning: A strong planning lays foundation for the execution phase of work.
2. Strong Team Communication: A team can work on its strengths to stay on track. To achieve this, a strong communication is the key.
3. Prioritising Employee Safety: This is essential to keep the business afloat.
4. Realign the goals swiftly: A smooth realignment of goals helps keeping engagement levels high.
5. Online Collaborations: Online collaborations with companies is helpful to expand the current capabilities.
What else do you think is helpful for a business? Write us.