Clearing IIT JEE Advanced is something that is a dream day for most candidates appearing for IIT Exam. IIT JEE Advanced is the step by which then ineligible candidates are filtered out and only best ones remain.
As such, if you are one among such aspirant who has either already cleared IIT JEE Mains this year or a candidate who aims to appear for this exam next year, here are the important details you should know about IIT JEE Advanced.
Important Date for IIT JEE Advanced 2020
Paper 1 : 09:00 – 12:00 IST
Paper 2 : 14:30 – 17:30 IST
Declaration of JEE (Advanced) 2020 Results
The syllabus includes the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Detailed topics can be referred to in this link.
How to practice for IIT JEE Advanced?
- The official website of IIT JEE Advanced offers the entire list of past question papers. Looking at this might be definitely a good start.
- Mock tests links are available too here.
Opening and closing Ranks
Looking at opening and closing ranks is important to have a guess estimate of the competition and make a clearing-strategy for the exam.
The link here provides the opening and closing ranks for the last four years.
Important points to keep in a note while appearing for IIT JEE Advanced 2020
- If you are absent in one of the papers (Paper 1, Paper 2) the result will not be prepared/declared. It is compulsory to appear in both the papers.
- In case of any problem in downloading of the admit card, the candidate should immediately contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2020 of their respective zonal coordinating IIT.
- Candidates have the option to choose their preferred language (English or Hindi), as the default language for viewing the questions, at the start of the Computer Based Test (CBT) examination of JEE (Advanced) 2020.
- In order to get a copy of the question paper and the candidate responses, the candidate can go to the JEE Advanced 2020 website and download it from the candidate portal link.