Homes are occupied like never before. People of diverse fields are availing the option of working from home. With no colleagues around and no coffee times, most tend to sit before screen without taking any form of break. Experts say that this might be harmful for both mental and physical health.
As such here are some short tips to instantly read and start practicing in your daily schedule.
- Use a table and a chair
- Adequate breaks between screen time
- Keep the backs straight and posture right
- Add more fruits and fibres to daily diet.
- Take out time to walk
- Soft Yoga Postures improves inner strength
- Exercises like chair stand, heel raise, front plank are beneficial.
- Alternatively, skipping and zumba are effective as well.